2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your limited time in London—and discover many of the city’s world-famous attractions—with this hop-on hop-off bus tour and Tower of London package. Pick between 1-, 2-, or 3-day unlimited bus access, depending on your schedule; as you wend your way around London, you can look forward to seeing landmarks ranging from St. Paul’s Cathedral to Buckingham Palace. Your package also includes tickets to the Tower of London—a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and home of the Crown Jewels.
- See more of London in less time with this two-in-one package
- Pick between 1-, 2-, or 3-day unlimited hop-on hop-off bus access
- Audio guides are included, and available in 12 languages
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Tower of London, and see the Crown Jewels
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off bus tour
Live guide (Red Route)
Recorded commentary in 12 languages
30-minute river cruise
A walking tour
Hotel drop-off for those staying in Paddington, Bayswater, Notting Hill and Kensington
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tickets are valid from the first date of redemption
- Buses are equipped with ramps for wheelchairs or strollers
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops. You will be issued with a bus tour ticket and a Tower of London entrance ticket
- Infants (age 0-4) can go on the tour free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus London
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tower of London with London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tower of London with London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tower of London with London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tower of London with London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tower of London with London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
17 days 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonHop on Hop Off - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyHop on Hop Off - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetHop on Hop Off - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeAudio Guides - CambridgeCategory
Gatwick Airport (LGW)Primrose HillThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsBrixton MarketWhitechapelPrince of Wales TheatrePaddington StationCutty SarkGabriel's WharfRoyal Academy of ArtsEmirates StadiumGuards MuseumWindsor CastleLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Royal Opera HouseWhitehall Kensington GardensWallace CollectionFortnum & MasonSherlock Holmes Museum