- 5-day tour from London to Devon and Cornwall
- Visit the famous stone circle of Stonehenge
- Find out for yourself why the beauty of Cornwall is so renowned
- Breathe in the sea air at the South Devon coast
- Four nights accommodation in 3-star B&Bs or hotels (your choice) and breakfast, included
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Please note that on some rare occasions, this tour may stay in Torquay instead of Exeter.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For your optional attraction tickets, you must reserve your time slot in advance. Please use the links printed on your voucher.
- Winchester - You have free time in Winchester between 11am and 1pm. If you'd like to visit the cathedral, castle or any of the town’s attractions, please reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Stonehenge - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tintagel Castle - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Minack Theatre – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour from London.
- "If you have only 5 days and want to see this area of England, book with Rabbie's." See review