Explore our promoted experiences
- Ideal for cruise ship passengers with limited time
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned coach equipped with Wi-Fi
- Capture photos beside the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa in Pisa
- Small-group tour limited to 15 passengers
Departure & Return
Passengers must take PortoLivorno2000 cruise shuttle bus from the port to the city center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Following a 1-hour journey, you’ll arrive in Lucca and spend free time exploring Porta Sant’Anna, near to Lucca Cathedral (Duomo di Lucca) and a plethora of cafes.
Then, return to the coach for the 30-minute journey to Pisa, where you’ll have 1.5 hours to explore the Piazza dei Miracoli, home to the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Duomo, and Pisa Baptistery (Battistero).
Arrival at your original departure point in Livorno is expected in advance of 5:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service cannot be used on a different date than the one indicated during the purchase
- The service provider is not responsible for delays due to third party events
- The voucher must be present to the driver
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Departure times are subject to change due to arrival to Cruise ships
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Don’t rely too much on the wifi on the bus." See review
- "Easy to get to main bus station in Livorno - easy to get on bus to Lucca!" See review
- "Great guide - Interesting and witty - Lucca is worth a visit and not to be missed - Pisa however a long walk from the bus and very busy as expected" See review