Departure & Return
If you are on a Cruise we will pick you up directly at the pier where the ship is docking. If you are staying in a hotel we will pick you up at the concierge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible Van ( 1 wheelchair + 6 passengers ) UPON REQUEST ONLY
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limo Service in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Livorno Port to Florence Fast Roundtrip Transfers.