Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
Price varies by group size
- Private arrival transfer to Florence from Livorno Port
- Be met and assisted when you arrive at the port
- One-way private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Port of Livorno. Your driver will be holding a sign with your name up on it. Dates: Daily
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 AM - 08:00 AM08:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious sedan for up to three passengers, or a minivan for up to eight passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. This private transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to combine this transfer from Livorno with a Florence tour, factor in approximately 30 minutes to disembark along with the 1.5-hour drive.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barocchi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence.