- The perfect overview tour for first-time travelers to Liverpool
- Save time being held up in traffic by exploring the city on foot
- Hear stories about The Beatles and pass by The Cavern Club
- A guide enhances the tour with stories about Liverpool’s history and culture
Departure & Return
If you are booking 2 hours before the start time, please call +44 7476 349173 before booking. Please meet your guide (who will be wearing purple) outside Marks & Spencer, 35 Church Street, L1 1DF. Occasionally routing may change, if this happens changes are sent to you 24 hours before the start.
Please note this tour are planned to last approx. 2 hours 15 minutes but we recommend allowing up to 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you have a bottle of water with you for the walk.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liverpool Famous Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.