1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Venture deep into the world’s only Bénédictine distillery during this out-of-the-box spirits tour, which includes a museum visit and on-site tasting. Linger as long as you’d like over collections of ancient Bénédictine art and artifacts, and get key context on the history of the unique, mystery-shrouded distillery. Then, get a peek at 19th-century copper stills and cellars before tasting the secret blend of 27 herbs and spices.
- An in-depth visit to the world’s only Bénédictine distillery, with spirit tasting
- Learn the history behind the famous drink: visit art and artifact collections at an on-site museum
- Get a peek at where the magic happens, with a look at 19th-century distillery workshops
- Taste for yourself the unique and top-secret blend of 27 herbs and spices
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the distillery
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalais Benedictine
Return DetailsConcludes at Palais Benedictine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bénédictine tastings: for adults over 18 only
- Alcohol products can be sold to adults over 18 only
- Last admission one hour prior to closing
- Lift for disabled people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY PALAIS BENEDICTINE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Palais Bénédictine Guided Visit in Normandy
9 hours 45 minutes