- Visit the US Normandy D-Day sites on a private shore excursion from Le Havre
- Skip the hassle of a group tour or going alone: go where you wish, with ease
- Explore with a guide to hear tales of Omaha Beach and other sites
- Seamless day: private 4x4, lunch, entry fees, and port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Cruise Terminal Le Havre Address: Quai Roger Meunier
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SARL Normandy American Heroes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.