- Discover old Las Vegas on a walking tour of Fremont Street
- Learn about the history and culture that make this part of Vegas unique
- Explore the renowned Container Park and revitalized Fremont East Entertainment District
- Upgrade for a visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, as seen on the History Channel show 'Pawn Stars'
Departure & Return
1 N Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 - Downtown Las Vegas Tour meets on city sidewalk in front of Plaza Hotel Casino - Main St at Fremont St • Tour guide wears a Yellow Las Vegas Walking Tours T-Shirt (light brown/tan jacket in colder months). Drop Off Point: In front of Plaza Hotel "under the dome"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes, bottled water and sun protection are strongly advised
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tours are in English language only. Fluency in conversational English is recommended
- Our guests health is always a priority and during this unprecedented time we have put extra measures in place to help ensure your safety. Stringent Cleaning – Audio headsets will continue to be cleaned & sanitized before each tour with disinfectant aerosol and wipes. Each headset now also receives a ‘deep-clean’ via HoMEDICS® UV-CLEAN Portable Sanitizer which has been clinically proven to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria & viruses at the DNA level with UV-C light. Social Distancing – Your guide will be wearing a full-face shield and guests will be asked to maintain 6 feet between other parties on the tour. Our wireless audio headsets will also allow you to navigate around other pedestrians during your tour to help you maintain your comfortable social distance while still hearing your guides every word.
- As mandated by the State of Nevada effective July 30, 2021 12:01 AM, everyone must wear a mask while indoors, irregardless of vaccination. Our tours do visit some indoor property so please bring and prepare to wear your mask during this portion of our tour. Thank you for your understanding.
- Our guides have been fully vaccinated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Downtown and Fremont Street History Walking Tour.