- Ride a fully automatic ATV or UTV
- Lunch under a covered pavilion
- Helmets, goggles and gloves provided
- Pick-up and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
After hotel pick up, you’ll be transported to the launch site where you'll get on your fully automatic ATV or UTV and receive a safety and operations orientation before hitting the trail with your professional guide.
Cruise through the rugged terrain under big open skies before settling in for a walking tour of the Techatticup mine. Your guide will explain how the deep shafts here are believed to be haunted as you make your way through the spaces where miners once searched for gold.
Your tour includes lunch in Old West Town, a restored 19th-century mining camp. Get a taste of history as you tuck into a picnic lunch surrounded by desert landscapes before making your way back to Las Vegas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 16 years to operate the vehicles with a valid drivers license
- Riders under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- All participants are required to sign a damage waiver. The minimum charge is USD$150 should a vehicle be rolled or tipped, regardless of whether any damage is visible.
- Full Safety and Operations Orientation provided before tour begins.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We recommend guests wear a face mask. Hand Sanitizer will be available in the vehicles. All vehicles are thoroughly cleaned prior to, and after every tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Awesome Adventures Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience