- 3-day tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce Canyon national parks
- See Arizona’s majestic Grand Canyon with your expert guide
- Discover amazing rock formations at the beautiful Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah
- Visit Utah’s breathtaking Zion National Park
- Two nights of accommodation with daily breakfast included
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus or minivan
Departure & Return
Meet in the Luxor Hotel Las Vegas Lobby lower level Group Tour Desk North Entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See Lake Powell, visiting some of the unique rock formations that make this beautiful lake such a popular travel destination.
Continue on to Utah to discover the beauty of Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park. Take small day hikes throughout the area to explore sites like the Weeping Rock, Angel's Landing and the Great White Throne.
Throughout the tour, enjoy thoughtful, informative commentary from your expert guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff