6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 5, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
Park your car in the parking lot next to the Boia Faus brewery.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/23/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- PLEASE NOTE: the minimum number of guests is 2
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oneonthehill - One day with a Sommelier
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langhe Wine Tour and Tasting - One day with a Somm?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Langhe Wine Tour and Tasting - One day with a Somm?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langhe Wine Tour and Tasting - One day with a Somm?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 74981P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Langhe Wine Tour and Tasting - One day with a Somm
6 to 7 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursHelicopter ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPiedmont & LiguriaLanghe-Roero and MonferratoShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHelicopter Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaShore Excursions - TurinFood Tours - TurinBus Tours - TurinHelicopter Tours - TurinWine Tastings - TurinPorts of Call Tours - TurinShore Excursions - GenoaFood Tours - GenoaBus Tours - GenoaHelicopter Tours - GenoaWine Tastings - GenoaPorts of Call Tours - GenoaCategory