1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bike Racks with Bungie
Use of bicycle
Free Garage Parking
Departure & Return
893 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451, USA
Next to Starbucks. Plenty of Free garage parking!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Riders of Electric Bikes must be Age 18 or Over.
- Minimum rider height: 5 Feet (152cm)
- Not recommended for anyone not very familiar & comfortable riding a bike!
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TrailQuip LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour and Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour and Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour and Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour and Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLake TahoeSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CaliforniaBike Rentals - CaliforniaCategory
Vikingsholm Castle Tours & TicketsEagle Falls Tours & TicketsNorthstar Tours & TicketsVirginia City Tours & TicketsSouth Lake Tahoe Tours & TicketsTahoe National Forest Tours & TicketsHeavenly Gondola Tours & TicketsEmigrant Trail Museum Tours & TicketsVirginia and Truckee Railroad Tours & TicketsSand Harbor Tours & Tickets