Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of Lake Tahoe on your own terms with a private charter
- Relax while a private boat captain handles all the navigation
- Swim in secluded bays and hop ashore to explore trails and historic mansions
- No surprises with an all-inclusive price for up to six passengers
Departure & Return
Meet at the Tahoe Keys Marina and Yacht Club, 2435 Venice Drive East, South Lake Tahoe. Follow driving directions to the Marina and the Fresh Ketch restaurant. Captain Bryan will meet you in front of the Fresh Ketch. Text upon arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tahoe By Design
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff