10 to 12 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Weight limits apply: Maximum per-passenger weight is 250lbs. Maximum weight of all passengers combined must not exceed 500lbs. Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price. Showcasing beautiful Fallen Leaf lake, Cascade Lake, Taylor Creek, and Pope Beach, this tour heads to breathtaking Emerald Bay. Surrounded by granite cathedrals and fed by Eagle falls, the lake's only true bay is named for its emerald green waters.
Saved to wishlist!
Helicopter tour of Emerald Bay
Noise reducing headsets
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Tahoe Helicopters , 1901 Airport Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Inside the main lobby of the Lake Tahoe Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight per person is 250 pounds (113kg)
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum combined passenger weight is 500lbs per flight and strictly enforced
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tahoe Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour of Lake Tahoe?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour of Lake Tahoe?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour of Lake Tahoe?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour of Lake Tahoe
10 to 12 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake TahoeHelicopter Tours - CaliforniaCategory
Emigrant Trail Museum Tours & TicketsVirginia and Truckee Railroad Tours & TicketsEagle Falls Tours & TicketsSand Harbor Tours & TicketsNorthstar Tours & TicketsTahoe National Forest Tours & TicketsVikingsholm Castle Tours & TicketsVirginia City Tours & TicketsHeavenly Gondola Tours & TicketsSouth Lake Tahoe Tours & Tickets