Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled cruise. When you arrive, please meet us at the purple tent with our logo and name on it to check in. Please make sure that ALL members of your party have signed this waiver before you arrive ->> https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5ececbd56a928/web/
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Ages 5 and older only.
- PLEASE READ: Due to the drought, we are now shuttling guests to and from the dock to our sailboat, as our vessel depth does not always allow us to reach the dock. Because this process requires guests to step from one boat to another and can be challenging, please DO NOT book this tour if you are not able bodied. While we wish we could bring every person out sailing, we are advising against booking with us this season for those who are not able to load onto the boat on their own. Thank you for your understanding.
- Sorry pups! Please leave your dogs at home, we do not allow dogs on our public charters.
- Not recommended for people who struggle with balance or mobility
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail Tahoe Blue
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2 Hour Sailing Cruise on Lake Tahoe.
- "I love the fact that drinks were included in the trip!" See review