Explore our promoted experiences
- This combination tour allows you to fully experience the lake
- Explore Lake Tahoe from a unique perspective in a clear kayak
- The tour is suitable for all ages and skill levels
- This activity is a good option for families and groups
Departure & Return
Guests MUST arrive to our Clearly Tahoe Keys Marina Kiosk 30 minutes prior to scheduled activity for check-in. All participants must be prepared to complete electronic liability waivers prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clearly Tahoe
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff