Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A private chartered cruise along southern Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy a tailored travel experience, unique to you and your companions
- Decide your own itinerary, without the rush of a shared excursion
- Upgrade to enjoy a full-day private excursion with captain and crew
Departure & Return
A public parking lot is available surrounding our dock. Once parked, our dock is in the Tahoe Keys Marina. Our BayWatch Captain will greet you on the grass under the tall white flag pole with the American flag (near the boat launch ramp), located next to the parking lot
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BayWatch Boat Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Private Lake Tahoe Shoreline Cruise.