- Eat like a local with a guided food and wine tour through the center of Como
- Sample traditional fare like polenta and nuvola cake, plus area wines
- Discover favorite restaurants and cafés known only to locals
- Enjoy the personal attention and relaxed pace of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Piazza Duomo, near the Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Allergies: please let us know if you suffer of any food allergy or intolerance. Do Eat Better will not be responsible for any guest not informing us about special dietary restrictions at the time of the booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience