- See the best of Rome on a private shore excursion from Civitavecchia
- Enjoy private walking tours of the Colosseum, Vatican, and Rome's highlights
- Save time with pre-booked admission
- Feel free to customize your itinerary to your interests
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will meet you right at the exit of your ship bearing a sign with your name. No shuttle bus needed.
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Roma Urbe Airport, Via Salaria, 825, 00138 Roma RM, Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Earphones are mandatory for groups (more than 5 Guests) inside the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Vatican Museums closed: Sunday, Easter, 01May, 29Jun, 14Aug, 15Aug, 01Nov, 8Dec, 25Dec, 26Dec
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A single van is used for up to seven people. For groups over seven people two Mercedes vans are used. A single guide is used for each individual group regardless of the number of people.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms