6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Located on Lake Bracciano, Castello Orsini-Odescalchi is one of Italy’s largest and grandest castles—and this tour from Civitavecchia makes visiting simple. Meet your guide after disembarking from the cruise port shuttle, and set off with just a small group for company. Upon arrival at the castle, you’ll explore the landmark, will learn about its history, and will even enjoy a traditional Italian meal before returning to Civitavecchia.
- Enjoy a seamless shore excursion with round-trip shared transit
- This small-group tour will have a maximum of just eight attendees
- See the Castello Orsini-Odescalchi: one of Italy’s best-preserved castles
- A delicious Italian lunch is included in the tour itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
ticket entrance fee at the castle
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
Largo della Pace. TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle-bus drop off area you have to exit from the port and we wait for you just outside of the exit holding a sign with your name on it" at 08.45 AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MyloveItaly Travel&Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Odescalchi Castle Bracciano A step back in the Middle Age From Civitavecchia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Odescalchi Castle Bracciano A step back in the Middle Age From Civitavecchia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Odescalchi Castle Bracciano A step back in the Middle Age From Civitavecchia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Odescalchi Castle Bracciano A step back in the Middle Age From Civitavecchia
1 day 2 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
1 day 2 hours
1 day 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioAttractions & Museums - LazioShore Excursions - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeAttractions & Museums - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaCategory