8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
"skip the line" entrance fee
All taxes, fees and handling charges
English-speaking driver and transportation
Licensed tour guide
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and its address. The time will be at 08.40 AM approxmatively, due to the traffic conditions you could wait 5 - 10 minutes more
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MyloveItaly Travel&Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscany Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscany Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscany Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscany Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
7 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioBus Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioShore Excursions - RomeBus Tours - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory