10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Meet your driver right in the Civitavecchia port for a full-day tour in Rome. Maximize time with a comprehensive tour that includes visits to Palatine Hill, Circus Maximus, and the Trevi Fountain. Skip the line with premium access tickets to the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums. See landmarks like the Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, and the Pantheon.
- Get picked up at the port for a full-day tour of Rome
- Customize the itinerary according to your interests
- Skip the line at the Colosseum and the Vatican
- See landmarks from Ancient Rome including the Pantheon
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with an English speaking driver. We do not combine groups
Pick-up & Drop off from the port of Civitavecchia. Meet your driver at the exit of your ship
Mercedes luxury van/sedan (E class, V class, Vito or Sprinter)
Customizable tour. You can ask your driver to change your destination in Rome
Four options: You can choose a tour with or without a Private Guide or Skip-the-line tickets
Earphones (more then 5 guests). Mandatory inside the Vatican Museums.
Food and drinks
Gratuities (Not mandatory)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver w/sign directly at the exit of your ship (No shuttle bus)
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A single van is used for up to seven people. For groups over seven people two Mercedes vans are used. A single guide is used for each individual group regardless of the number of people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private & Customizable tour of Rome (10h) from the port of Civitavecchia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private & Customizable tour of Rome (10h) from the port of Civitavecchia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private & Customizable tour of Rome (10h) from the port of Civitavecchia?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private & Customizable tour of Rome (10h) from the port of Civitavecchia?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26786P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioBus Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioShore Excursions - RomeBus Tours - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory