9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and dropoff
Worry-free Shore Excursion
Personal Photographer in Rome
At Least 125 Digital Images Included
Dedicated Local expert tour guide upgradable
Lunch in a tipical Roman Restaurant
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
Entrance Tickets to the attractions
Tipping is not included in our service fees, It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.
• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized
- All tours can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour) to meet your complete satisfaction
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ILLYRIATOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Honeymooners Private Rome Photo Day Tour from Civitavecchia?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Honeymooners Private Rome Photo Day Tour from Civitavecchia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Honeymooners Private Rome Photo Day Tour from Civitavecchia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Honeymooners Private Rome Photo Day Tour from Civitavecchia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursBus ToursPhotography ToursHoneymoonFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoRomantic Tours - LazioBus Tours - LazioPhotography Tours - LazioHoneymoon - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioRomantic Tours - RomeBus Tours - RomePhotography Tours - RomeHoneymoon - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeRomantic Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPhotography Tours - Lake BolsenaHoneymoon - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory