5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the exhausting hikes and fast train rides and experience Cinque Terre by e-bike on a 4-hour guided tour. The bike's electric motor allows you to maximize your time and traverse the hilly terrain with ease. Eat traditional focaccia and taste locally produced wine during a break at the Sanctuary of Soviore. The scenic route also includes stops at charming churches, including Soviore and San Giovanni Battista.
- Explore Cinque Terre without getting worn out
- Enjoy complimentary wine and focaccia
- Get free train fare from Levanto to Riomaggiore
- Photograph the five villages from an ideal vantage point
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water at departure
focaccia and wine
Departure & Return
Via Dante Alighieri, 41 , Via Dante Alighieri, 41, 19015 Levanto SP, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
By Hotel Europa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortably with closed shoes
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ebikein
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vernazza & Corniglia, the hearth of the Cinque Terre in ebike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vernazza & Corniglia, the hearth of the Cinque Terre in ebike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vernazza & Corniglia, the hearth of the Cinque Terre in ebike?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vernazza & Corniglia, the hearth of the Cinque Terre in ebike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vernazza & Corniglia, the hearth of the Cinque Terre in ebike
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaNature and Wildlife - Piedmont & LiguriaMountain Bike Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory