9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in La Spezia port, and discover the world of Chianti wine on a private trip to the famous Tuscan region. The full-day shore excursion includes wine-and-food tastings in the village of Greve and at the wine estate of Rocca delle Macie, plus visits to other Tuscan villages. Spent time in the fortified hill town of Montefioralle, and admire Chianti region landmarks such as the Basilica of Santa Croce and Piazza Matteotti — Greve’s vibrant piazza.
- Full-day, private wine-tasting shore excursion to Chianti from La Spezia
- Visit the charming villages of Greve and Montefioralle and enjoy the beautiful Tuscan countryside
- Explore Greve’s Piazza Matteotti and see the magnificent Basilica of Santa Croce
- Sample locally produced specialties in Greve, including wine, cured meats and olive oil
- Savor a superb wine-tasting at one of the best Tuscan winery of the area
- Private tour with port pickup and drop-off ensures a more personalized experience and flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Private experienced English speaking driver
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Port pickup and drop-off
Guided visit of a Tuscan winery followed by wine/olive oil tastings
Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Departure & Return
La Spezia Cruise Terminal , Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, ItalyDue to security reasons all of the private drivers are not allowed to enter the restricted area, and meet you at the bottom of your ship gangway. You must catch the free shuttle bus, right in front of the ship. The ride is very short approx 2 minutes (this is just to bring cruisers outside of the restricted area) Your driver will be waiting for you, where the shuttle will drop you off, holding a sign with your name on it.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Customers who have not reached Italy's legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Foldable wheelchair can be accommodated only if specified at time of booking
- The distance from La Spezia Port to the Chianti wine country, is approx 2.5 hours, one way
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Spezia Shore Excursion: Chianti Wine-Tasting Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during La Spezia Shore Excursion: Chianti Wine-Tasting Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Spezia Shore Excursion: Chianti Wine-Tasting Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Spezia Shore Excursion: Chianti Wine-Tasting Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
La Spezia Shore Excursion: Chianti Wine-Tasting Trip
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory