9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
While docking ship in La Spezia, go on a private shore excursion to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cinque Terre, and the fishing village of Portovenere. Since this is a private tour, you can choose which places you go to from a wide variety of areas along the Italian Riviera. Take a ferry ride to Vernazza (own expense), or stroll around Riomaggiore—the choice is yours.
- Private shore excursion of Portovenere and Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Visit the fishing village of Portovenere
- Go to the UNESCO World Heritage site, Cinque Terre
- Choose to explore areas of the Italian Riviera coastline
- Travel to Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, or Corniglia
- Port pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Train or ferry travel through the Cinque Terre
Departure & Return
La Spezia Cruise Terminal , Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, ItalyYour driver will be waiting for you at the entrance of the port and will be holding a sign with your name on it. To get to this area you have to first pickup the cruise ship’s free shuttle directly below your ship and take the 2 minute ride to the main car-park area. Please let us know the name of your ship when you confirm your booking.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luccalimo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Portovenere and the Cinque Terre Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Portovenere and the Cinque Terre Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Portovenere and the Cinque Terre Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Portovenere and the Cinque Terre Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory