8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
expert guide for one full day
car transfer from La Spezia to Lerici and return
return tickets for the ferry boats from Lerici and from Portovenere
Departure & Return
La Spezia Centrale , Piazzale Medaglie d'Oro, 19122 La Spezia SP, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your guide at the taxi area outside the train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note that the price of this tour doesn't include the ferry boat tickets, but you can easily buy them on the spot with your guide's help (total price per adult it about €30)
- we suggest you take with you sunscreen and a bottle of water
- as for the lunch, your guide will be happy to take you to a place they know for a quick lunch (or to recommend you a good place if you prefer to go on your own)
- in case the weather is too bad for the boat tour, the tour will take place on land only
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cinque Terre: private tour in the footsteps of the Shelleys?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinque Terre: private tour in the footsteps of the Shelleys?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cinque Terre: private tour in the footsteps of the Shelleys?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinque Terre: private tour in the footsteps of the Shelleys
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaWater Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaDay Cruises - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory