Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure at 9.30am from the Molo Italia of La Spezia, near the Cruise Terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pets are not allowed on board.
- Punctuality request. Any delays will be deducted from the time indicated on the tour. Delays of more than 10/15 minutes will not be accepted. The tour will start and no refund will be provided.
- It is advisable to bring a swimsuit, beach towel, masks or goggles and sun cream that are not provided on board for hygiene reasons.
- It is not allowed to bring alcoholic drinks or food on board.
- The tour will be confirmed or canceled, with total reimbursement, based on the sea-weather conditions 12/24 hours before.
- The exit is canceled only in case of adverse weather and sea conditions, not if it is simply cloudy. in case of cloudiness it comes out anyway
- Physical agility requests for boarding and disembarking operations
- In case you suffer from seasickness and need to disembark in advance, the tour will not be refunded, but paid for the full amount
- No suitcase on board
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is max for 6 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hellocinqueterre Boat Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons