8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guide for all day
Tickets for train/ferry boat is not included (is weather depending) with a max to 33 euro/person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
In order to reach Cruise Terminal from your Cruise you need to use the shuttle-bus internal. You will find a your name's sign
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cinque Terre Private Guided tour by ferry-boat or train from La Spezia?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinque Terre Private Guided tour by ferry-boat or train from La Spezia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cinque Terre Private Guided tour by ferry-boat or train from La Spezia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cinque Terre Private Guided tour by ferry-boat or train from La Spezia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinque Terre Private Guided tour by ferry-boat or train from La Spezia
3 hours 18 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaRail Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWater Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory