- Explore La Jolla Ecological Reserve's sea caves during a kayaking tour
- Follow your experienced guide through several diverse ecological habitats, home to one of the highest concentrations of sea life in California
- Paddle toward the Seven Sea Caves and enjoy stunning views from inside Emerald Cave
- Explore a giant kelp forest inhabited by wildlife like otters, harbor seals and sea lions
- Use of all kayaking equipment is included; no kayaking experience is necessary
Departure & Return
Please, ensure that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation time for Check-in at: 2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA, 92037 We have changing rooms, lockers available for rent, and anything else anyone would need to have an amazing experience available at our shop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be at least 5 years old and accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of guests
- Dress code is swim wear or beach attire (anything that can get wet)
- Kayak weight limit is 425 lbs
- Once you have purchased your voucher, please contact suppliers booking office directly at the number on your voucher to confirm the reservation. Failure to do so may result in not being able to participate in activity
- Reservations, recommended two weeks in advanced, subject to availability
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to schedule tour time for check in
- A maximum of 6 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everyday California
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Original La Jolla Sea Cave Kayak Tour for Two.