- San Diego surfing class on La Jolla Shores, with maximum five in the group
- Veteran instructor and small group help you make progress faster
- Practice your skills with an hour’s included board rental after the class
- Choice of time slots to suit most body clocks
Departure & Return
All participants must check-in for the activity at our store which is located at 2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA, 92037. Once you arrive at our store, our staff will get you ready, introduce you to your surf instructor and teach you the fundamentals of surfing. Arrive 30 minutes early.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everyday California
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Learn to Surf in La Jolla.