Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the jungle on horseback to avoid fatigue
- Swim in the Rio Celeste, made bright blue by a mineral reaction
- No experience necessary; horses are matched with each rider's ability
- Boutique tour operator is locally owned and known for personal service
Departure & Return
1/2 Mile Northwest from Station El Pilon Tenorio National Park (waterfall entrance) in the Guatuso direction, then turn left in the grave road continue 1/2 mile turn left in front of the local School and continue 1/2 mile on left side before the La Posada Rest and Hotel
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY David Tours - Rio Celeste Horseback Riding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I recommend this for those seeking a unique experience- be ready for rough roads driving the last ten min and the horse riding is quite off road." See review