4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Lac Bay is one of the best-preserved mangrove forests in the Caribbean and part of the Bonaire National Marine Park. On this tour, paddle around the pristine forests on a clear-bottom kayak; enjoy magnificent views of the lush mangroves, seagrass, and underwater coral reefs; and spot wildlife including birds, green turtles, lobster, and baby rays.
- Spectacular views of Lac Bay from the water
- Clear-bottom kayak: spot rays, turtles, fish, and sea grass beneath the water
- Certified guide: visit parts of the Bonaire National Marine Park off-limits to independent visitors
- Convenient hotel or port pickup from Kralendijk
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonaire Tours and Vacations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mangrove Clear Bottom Kayaking?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mangrove Clear Bottom Kayaking?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mangrove Clear Bottom Kayaking?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mangrove Clear Bottom Kayaking?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKralendijkNature and Wildlife - OranjestadEco Tours - OranjestadWater Tours - OranjestadKayaking - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadNature and Wildlife - Santa MartaEco Tours - Santa MartaWater Tours - Santa MartaKayaking - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaEco Tours - La RomanaWater Tours - La RomanaKayaking - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaCategory