2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guided by an Experienced & Knowledgeable Bonaire Resident
Clean and Safe Vehicle with Air-Conditioning & Working Seatbelts
Transportation to and from your Ship or Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cruise Port Terminal
Kaya grandi, Kralendjik, 123454, BQ
Cruise ship port
Kibrahacha 9, kralendijk, 00000, BQ
cruise terminal pick up
Passangrahan, Plaza Wilhelmina, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
- Flamingo Intl Airport, Bonaire
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour:
- 1.Sun Protection: Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- 2.Extra Water
- 3.Dress Comfortably for warm, sunny and humid weather
- 4.Camera (of course!)
- Before the Tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Tour with Local Guide ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North Tour with Local Guide ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Tour with Local Guide ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Tour with Local Guide ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKralendijkShore Excursions - OranjestadBus Tours - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadHistorical Tours - OranjestadShore Excursions - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaHistorical Tours - La RomanaShore Excursions - Punta CanaBus Tours - Punta CanaPorts of Call Tours - Punta CanaHistorical Tours - Punta CanaCategory