- Full-day tour exploring the island of Dodecanese
- Learn about the history and culture of the island
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise on a comfortable boat
- Walk through an active volcano
- Explore the monastery of Panagia Spiliani
- Small group tour ensures lots of attention form the guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in below areas
Kos Town, Lampi, Psalidi, Agios Fokas
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- High-factor sunscreen is recommended
- Summer clothing, comfortable shoes, camera, hat is also recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aegeas Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms