4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Gastronomic stops: 4,
Wine tasting: yes,
Snacks at food stops included: yes,
FREE - Town of Piran brochure (with map)
Any services not listed above as “Included
Pick Up and Drop Off
Personal travel insurance.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tour runs regardless of weather conditions - rain, hail or shine!
- Our tour lasts five hours, and involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear.
- Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alfredo TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Piran wine & food walking tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Piran wine & food walking tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Piran wine & food walking tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKoperFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteFood Tours - PiranBus Tours - PiranWine Tastings - PiranFood Tours - PorecBus Tours - PorecWine Tastings - PorecCategory