4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Gopro Mount and fixation available
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Must inform about hotel name and room number to arrange the pickup.
Pickup at private villa only with a share location....
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY X-Quad Samui
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Samui X Quad 4WD Buggy Tour including Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Samui X Quad 4WD Buggy Tour including Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Samui X Quad 4WD Buggy Tour including Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Samui X Quad 4WD Buggy Tour including Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Samui X Quad 4WD Buggy Tour including Lunch
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKoh Samui4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - Ko Pha NganSporting Events - Ko Pha NganExtreme - Ko Pha NganHalf-day Tours - Ko Pha Ngan4WD Tours - Koh TaoSporting Events - Koh TaoExtreme - Koh TaoHalf-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory