Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel in an air-conditioned minivan with only eight passengers
- Bottled water and soft drinks to keep cool
- Buffet lunch provided
- Avoid large crowds of tourists
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code we visit Buddhist temples - shorts and a T-shirt are acceptable outfit in Samui but bikini would not be acceptable.
- When you get to Nathon pier (where the cruise ship will transfer the guests on the stopover in Koh Samui)
- If for any reason you cannot locate our staff, please ask the cruise line guest services staff on the pier to call us 66(0) 81-396-8383 or 081-737-1984 or 077-961-911 and our staff will try to get your attention with our sign.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that we require a minimum of 6 guests to run this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Koh Samui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms