8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Saved to wishlist!
Return transportation by minivan to Koh Samui hotels
Modern, high speedboat travel
Snack & Refreshments
Buffet Lunch & Soft Drink
Friendly Multilingual Speaking Guide
Admission fee to Nangyuan Island
Optional extras - DSD Diving, Beach Chair/Umbrella, Drinks at Beach Bar, Souvenirs
Optional extras - Underwater Camera Rental, Photographs
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
All Koh Samui hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the event of having customers from Koh Phangan, a quick stop will be made for the picking up and dropping off of customers.
- Children 3 years and under and Seniors over 70 years not permitted to join tour
- Don't - Feed the fish, use snorkeling fins, take plastic bottles onto the island and collect coral or shells
- What to bring - Hat, Sunscreen, Towel, Swim Suit and Sunglasses
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- You will be required to log in your name and name of hotel prior to the boat departure
- The itinerary and timings are approximate and may be modified without notice due local weather conditions.
- Hotel pick up may be 30-90 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location)
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates. The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program.
- These islands are sometimes closed in October and November due to weather conditions. Please check closer to date booked if tour has been modified. At any time of year, if booking has to be cancelled you will be offered alternative date or full refund
- Able to cater to Vegetarians, provided Advice of special meal request received at time of booking
- Full names, as they appear on the Passport, are required at time of booking
- Angthong National Marine Park is closed for restoration 1 Nov. 2020 to 15 Dec. 2020
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan by Speedboat ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan by Speedboat ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan by Speedboat ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan by Speedboat ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan by Speedboat
7 hours 30 minutes