9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover pristine tropical islands on a full-day, guided trip to Koh Nang Yuan and Koh Tao. Float in clear water above a thriving reef and spot brilliant fish among the coral. Explore the three forested islands of Koh Nang Yuan, which are joined by a slender spit that shelters some of the region’s best snorkeling, along with sponges, sea turtles and rays. Travel to a quiet Koh Tao beach for a traditional Thai lunch, then swim, snorkel and sleep away the tropical afternoon.
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Likely to Sell Out
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver from / to the boat pier.
Return joint speed boat transfers from and to Koh Nang Yuan and Koh Tao
All applicable taxes and service charges
Snack, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Use of snorkelling equipment during the tour
Entrance fee for Koh Tao at THB 100.- per person (subject to change) is not included. Customer must pay entrance fee on spot in cash.
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotel located in central Samui around 07.30 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Samui’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and the Naithon and Ban Taling Nam area are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you.
- Sand and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursSnorkelingJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBophutBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandSnorkeling - Gulf of ThailandJet Boating - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha NganSnorkeling - Ko Pha NganJet Boating - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoSnorkeling - Koh TaoJet Boating - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory