8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round-trip transfer with air-conditioned vehicle
English Speaking Guide
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Travel Insurance, Life jacket, First-aid kit
Admission fee to Koh Nang Yuan (Adult: THB 250/ person, Child: THB 120/ person)
Admission fee at Koh Raham THB 80/ person (If the tour stops, depend on the weather)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We pick up all customers from the hotels and villas in Koh Samui. If your hotel is located on the mountain or not mentioned on the listed, please inform the name of your hotel and contact us for the pick up point. Pick up from the various hotels: • 08:00 - 08:20 AM: Area of Chaweng, Bo Phut, Choengmon, Bangrak, Plai Laem • 07:40 - 08:00 AM: Area of Chaweng Noi, Maenam • 07:30 - 07:40 AM: Area of Lamai, Bangpor, Khao Laemyai, Hua Thanon • 07:20 - 07:30 AM: Area of Taling Ngam, Lipa Noi, Phangka, Na Muang, Nathon, Butterfly
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Bangrak Seatran Pier , Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Koh Samui Tour & Transportation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Snorkel Tour By Speedboat with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Snorkel Tour By Speedboat with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Snorkel Tour By Speedboat with Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Snorkel Tour By Speedboat with Lunch