- Great overview and orientation of Koh Samui
- Grandpa and Grandma Rocks - Natural rock formations that will raise an eyebrow
- Big Buddha - Sitting 15 meters tall it is a monumental landmark on the island
- NaMuang Waterfall raises to 18 meters high and offers spectacular views of the islands natural wilderness
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
You’ll check out the natural rock formations known as Grandma and Grandpa and pay a visit to the spectacular NuMuang Waterfall, which stretched some 18 meters high. Check out the incredible views of the surrounding landscapes and snap photos of this thundering beauty.
Make your way to Big Buddha—Sumai’s most popular and best-known attraction. The 15-meter-tall monument is a landmark on the island and a must-see for travelers on their tour of this incredible destination. Enjoy the best of Koh Sumai on this memorable journey!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Important note: "At least 3 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if the minimum number of people is not met on the activity day."
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms