7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travelers in search of a true Thai experience will find exactly what they’re looking for on this Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage. Your friendly local guide will take you on a tour of some of the island’s major highlights, like picturesque beaches, giant Buddha statues and even the breathtaking NaMuang Waterfall. After your tour tuck into a tasty lunch at Peak Eye Restaurant and then select a massage before relaxing in a steam bath or Jacuzzi to end this perfect day.
- Big Buddha - Koh Samui's largest Buddha sitting 15 meters tall on the north coast of the island
- Grandpa and Grandma Rocks will raise a chuckle and an eyebrow for those who go to see them
- NaMuang Waterfall - One of Thailand's natural wonders that is a must see
- Enjoy lunch at Peak Eye Restaurant and take a visit to the Magic Gardens - A celestial experience
- Choose from a Thai or Swedish Massage with a steam bath and jacuzzi to end a truly perfect day
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
- Friendly and informative guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
English speaking local guide
Lunch at Peak Eye Restaurant
1-hour Spa treatment
Fees for all the activities and locations included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Bo Phut, Chaweng Beach, Chaweng Noi-BoPhut, Thaveerat-Pakdee Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
This Koh Samui city tour includes lunch and Thai massage—making it the perfect all-sensory experience for travelers in search of a true Thailand experience. Your professional guide and friendly driver will collect you from your local hotel for a look at some of the island’s top attractions. You’ll visit Big Buddha, the 15-meters-tall statue situated on the island’s north coast, and make a stop at the iconic Grandma and Grandpa Rocks. Check out the picturesque NaMuang Waterfall and enjoy a savory lunch at Peak Eye Restaurant before paying a visit to the Magic Gardens, where celestial-inspired statues decorate the grounds. Once you’ve taken in the sites, head to a local spa where you’ll enjoy a steam bath with access to a bubbling Jacuzzi, plus a choice of Swedish or Thai massages before heading back to your hotel.
Continue the day with the visit of Wat Plai Laem. This temple has the particularity to incorporate elements of Chinese and Thai traditions into the architecture. This temple was partly designed by the distinguished Thai artist Jarit Phumdonming
Duration: 30 minutes
Admission Ticket Included
Continue your journey to this unusual temple which has the particularity to keep the mummified body of the most famous monk of Koh Samui: Loung Pordaeng. His presence as such was done to be worshiped and present death as an opportunity to be reborn in a next and better life.
Duration: 30 minutes
Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBophut4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of ThailandWalking Tours - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - Ko Pha NganSporting Events - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Ko Pha NganExtreme - Ko Pha NganWalking Tours - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha Ngan4WD Tours - Koh TaoSporting Events - Koh TaoBus Tours - Koh TaoExtreme - Koh TaoWalking Tours - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory