7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the beauty of Koh Samui’s unspoiled beaches on this island cruise and snorkel full-day tour. Float along pristine shorelines, over crystal blue waters and swim and snorkel with brightly colored tropical fish. Enjoy a traditional Thai lunch with fellow travelers and your friendly guide as well as round-trip hotel transportation.
- Relax on an island cruise, passing through pristine Koh Samui beaches
- Snorkel and swim around Koh Tan also known as Green Peace Island
- Lunch is provided
- Friendly guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
English speaking licensed guide
Lunch and soft drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Bo Phut, Chaweng Beach, Chaweng Noi-BoPhut, Thaveerat-Pakdee Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
Your friendly local guide will collect you from your Koh Samui hotel for this island cruise and snorkel full-day tour. Depart from Bug Buddha Beach and make your way past Tong Sai, Cheong Mon and Chaweng Beach as you make your way to Green Peace Island. Disembark from your boat for a snorkel, a swim or some time soaking up sun on the picturesque shores of this remote destination. Once you’ve worked up an appetite you’ll enjoy a savory lunch and a bit of free time to enjoy the island before making your way back to mainland and your Koh Samui hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Samui Island Cruise and Snorkel Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Samui Island Cruise and Snorkel Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Koh Samui Island Cruise and Snorkel Full-Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh Samui Island Cruise and Snorkel Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Samui Island Cruise and Snorkel Full-Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBophutSnorkeling - Gulf of ThailandSnorkeling - Ko Pha NganSnorkeling - Koh TaoCategory