8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Relax with tranquil sailing to the limestone islands of Ang Thong Marine Park, where you can snorkel at remote lagoons, kayak along the coast and through tunnels, and finish with the last viewing at the Blue Lagoon viewpoint on this full-day tour. Stroll to Emerald Lake (Talay Nai) and enjoy a light breakfast and cooked lunch. Step aboard a spacious yacht equipped with a sun deck, internal saloon, and hot tub and avoid the crowds with personalized service on this small-group tour. Round-trip hotel and dinghy transfers from Koh Samui are included.
- Small-group sailing tour of Ang Thong Marine Park
- Visit Emerald Lake and snorkel with a PADI-certified guide
- Enjoy a light breakfast, fresh fruit, and buffet lunch
- Round-trip hotel and dinghy transport included from Koh Samui
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip hotel transfer
Full insurance coverage
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Use of netted raft
Marine park admission fee 300 THB for adults and 150 THB for children, is not included
Optional sea kayaking rental fee 250 THB per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation.
If you’re staying at private accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible in order to provide a contact number for the property you are staying at. Alternatively, let us talk to one of the staff members who work at the property.
Please note that an address is insufficient to locate a property on Koh Samui.
- Koh Samui Airport, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum number of guests required. We will notify you by 4.00 PM a day prior to your tour, if we didn't reach minimum guests required to operate. You will have the option to cancel your reservation or change to the next available tour.
- Semi-private tours provide personal service with a maximum of 14 guests on the Blue Dragon (68 ft) yacht and 28 guests aboard the Red Dragon (78 ft) yacht
- The choice of boat depends on total number of guests.
- All guests are required to remove footwear when boarding the yacht.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The itinerary may change depending on climatic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Koh Samui
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angthong Marine Park Semi-Private Sunset Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Angthong Marine Park Semi-Private Sunset Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angthong Marine Park Semi-Private Sunset Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely worth paying a bit more to go on this trip compared to other tours." See review
- "Worth the little extra, staff go out of their way to ensure a fun experience for all." See review
- "This is a long but beautiful boat ride out and back - and if you have motion issues definitely bring dramamine just in case." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Angthong Marine Park Semi-Private Sunset Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesSunset CruisesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursBrunch CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBophutBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandDining Experiences - Gulf of ThailandSunset Cruises - Gulf of ThailandLunch Cruises - Gulf of ThailandDay Cruises - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandBrunch Cruises - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Ko Pha NganDining Experiences - Ko Pha NganSunset Cruises - Ko Pha NganLunch Cruises - Ko Pha NganDay Cruises - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha NganBrunch Cruises - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Koh TaoDining Experiences - Koh TaoSunset Cruises - Koh TaoLunch Cruises - Koh TaoDay Cruises - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoBrunch Cruises - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory