8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Thai Set Menu lunch
Fresh, tropical fruits of the season
Local, English speaking guide
Return hotel transfers
Any personal expenses or purchases
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from most Ko Samui hotels and resorts
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Infant free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat. (Baby seats not available)
- Child age 2 - 11 years
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.)
- What to bring - Sun Cream, Sun Glasses, Hat, Towel (in case you wish to swim in the waterfalls), Camera, Dry clothes to change, Swim suit and Comfortable shoes
- Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirt. No see through garments. No sports-wear. No footwear inside temple.).
- Hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location). Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during An Authentic Samui Experience ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during An Authentic Samui Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during An Authentic Samui Experience ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during An Authentic Samui Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
An Authentic Samui Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiFood Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandMarkets - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandFood Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganMarkets - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha NganFood Tours - Koh TaoBus Tours - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoMarkets - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory