- Go island hopping by boat to experience more of the Phi Phi islands
- See Maya Bay, where Leonardo DiCaprio starred in the movie The Beach
- Look for wild monkeys at Monkey Beach and blacktip reef sharks at Shark Point
- Snorkel and swim in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea
Departure & Return
Meet at U-Rip travel office at Phi Phi Andaman Beach Resort in Ton Sai on Koh Phi Phi Don at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff