- Make the journey between Koh Phi Phi and Krabi as smooth as possible with a VIP transfer service
- An ideal choice for time-pressed travelers
- Traveling by speedboat reduces transit time by up to one hour
- Hassle-free drop-off at Krabi Airport or hotel is included
Departure & Return
Meet at the beach in front of Holiday Inn Resort at Laem Tong Beach on Koh Phi Phi Don at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Krabi River Marina in Krabi Town from where you can get a free hotel transfer or a drop-off at Krabi Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case you have a flight from Krabi Airport, please calculate at least 2 hours for international flight and 1 hours for domestic flight between the arrival time in Krabi and the departure of your flight
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff