Departure & Return
Meet at Boonsiri office at Bang Bao Pier on Koh Chang at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Ao Salad Pier on Koh Kood from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The ferry is operating only in high season from November until March.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilogram.
- Bicycles (folded only) will be charged at 200 THB per item.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 288 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Chang to Koh Kood by Boonsiri High Speed Catamaran.